Friday, December 21, 2012

drunk

Usually, when I'm waiting for the man to get home, I drink wine.  Tonight it's red.
The world didn't end.  (It was supposed to.) Which means next week, after a quick Christmas break, it'll be back to the daily grind of wiping asses.  I clean up so much shit between the 5 kids and the dog.  This sounds like I'm complaining. I'm not. I'd 100% rather be helping a child wipe their ass than kissing the ass of a grown man or woman. The dog though.. I could live without his shit.
The man just called, said he would be over to pick me up in 5 minutes for dinner. What a good man.  So a quick recap of the day-
Schmitts. Took them to the St. Louis Park Tot Play Time. Had to explain to the mothers, "No, I'm not a whore, these are someone else's kids. However, like a prostitute, I get paid to do what you do for free. So actually I'm up one on you." Had a super long afternoon with them wining and crying about God knows what. Came home to dog piss everywhere.  Opened the wine. Put on some makeup and new curls in the hair.  I guess that's it.  Not too bad. 
Here the kids are ready to go jump on some bouncy air things.
And if CPS sees the picture.. no the car was not moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment